Wednesday 2 June 2010

Haunted houses


Scotland's most haunted house?

Some people say there are more haunted houses in Scotland than in any other country. Do you believe that a house can be haunted? Have you ever seen a ghost?


This is Lunan Lodge, one of the most famous haunted houses in Scotland. Many people claim to have seen ghosts there. Do you believe them? Click here to go to the Lunan Lodge website and read about the strange things that have happened there.
Do you think this house is really haunted? Or do you think it's just an advertising gimmick to get people to come and stay there? Would you be prepared to stay there overnight? Would you like to go on the "Ghost Safari"? Do you know any ghost stories? Write your comments below! BOO!

Andy

7 comments:

  1. I believe in the supernatural, I'm just not sure I believe in "ghosts" such as people describe them. What I think is that there are forces around us, beyond our knowledge, that may disturb some special places, but I don't know if I would called them phantoms of dead people.
    The Ghost Safari may be enjoyable, but just for fun. I don't really trust the way people turn supernatural evidences into something commercial.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that the house don't have a ghost. But i would never stay and sleep there, beacuse sometimes the stories can be taken as real; and then i end by being convinced of all this stuff though i don't belive in ghosts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do believe in ghosts... but sometimes there are qustionable stories about them... i dont think there are ghosts in this house.... in my opinion is just a lie to attract tourists.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don´t believe in ghosts or haunted houses. I think that every story is invented to scare people.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i agree with rocio about the supernatural forces around us. I would never sleep there it would be very creepy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Although I have never seen a ghost, I believe in ghost as well as in haunted houses. Nevertheless, as franco said, I think that not all the stories of haunted houses are real. Some stories probably are invented due to turism.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think that it could be both a haunted house or a marketing strategy. Instead, why they are posting it in the media that the house is haunted? I think that visiting those pleaces is for crazy people. I mean.. if it is haunted why would I like to go?

    ReplyDelete