Thursday 20 May 2010

Mysteries of the Unexplained


For as long as I can remember, I've been fascinated by the supernatural and things unexplained. As a teenager, I would read loads of accounts of demonic possession, UFO sightings, cattle mutilations, spontaneous combustion....

The closest I've actually come in real life to a supernatural experience was when I was about 14 years old. I had a wind-up jewelery box in my room, on the shelf on the wall. I hadn't wound it in years and was nowhere near it at the time when suddenly it started to play! I thought it was a little strange so I mentioned it to my mum, who told me that it had belonged to my grandmother and that very day was the anniversary of her death!

So, have you had any close encounters or any experiences that seem to defy logical explanation? Please share them with us here. If you have any theories regarding my grandmother's jewelery box, I'd be interested to hear them.

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment